Payment for a service.
Before submitting an application, the service provider must pay the national fee for registration
1) for natural persons EUR 500;
2) EUR 1000 for private law legal persons. The amount of the national fee for the annual supervision of the credit intermediary or credit intermediary representative shall be:
1) for natural person EUR 250,
2) for private law legal persons EUR 500.
Registration number: 90000050138
Account: (IBAN) LV48TREL1060120929900
Purpose of payment - The State fee for the registration of a credit intermediary or a credit intermediary representative or the State fee for the annual supervision of the credit intermediary or credit intermediary representative.
Documents to be submitted for receipt of the service.
In order to include the service provider in the Register, the person must submit an application which shall be signed by an authorized person.
The following documents shall be attached to the application:
• Proxy of the authorized representative if the application is submitted by the authorized representative;
• a statement regarding criminal and administrative punishments which has been issued by an authority of the country of the permanent place of residence of a person, or which maintains information regarding punishments in accordance with the laws of the respective country, if the member of the council (if such has been formed) or board of the capital company is a foreign national. The statement must have been issued not earlier than six months prior to the day of the submitting of the application;
• approved staff remuneration policy / internal arrangements;
• approved procedures for staffing and maintenance of competence requirements;
• Professional Liability Insurance.
2.) In order to make amendments to the Register or to exclude from the Register, the service provider must prepare the application in a free form, signed by the authorized person. This application must be accompanied by:
•proxy of the authorized representative if the application is submitted by the authorized representative;
• information on the necessary amendments and justification for the amendments;
• supporting documents.
Request a service remotely.
The application may be submitted:
On the website Latvija.lv, using an activated e-mail address.
The person shall send an application and the accompanying documents by e-mail. The person shall certify the electronic copies of the application and the documents attached thereto with a secure electronic signature and time stamp.
The person shall send an application by post. The application shall be accompanied by proxy of the authorized representative if the application is submitted by the authorized representative
On-site service request.
A person shall submit the application and the necessary documents to CRPC personally.
Receiving the service remotely.
A person may receive a decision regarding registration in the Register or a change of information in one of the following channels:
• on the www.latvija.lv portal/ e-address;
• to the specified e-mail address;
• reply by letter sent to legal address or declared address (in the case of a natural person).
In addition, a person may make sure that the registration or updating of the data in the Register has been carried out and provided correctly.
Receiving of the service on the spot.
The decision may be obtained personally by arrival at the CRPC. It will be necessary to certify identity by producing a personal identification document.