Documents to be submitted for receipt of the service.
In order to register or update information on public playground and recreational area in the Register, the possessor must prepare the Application with attached documents. If the possessor wishes to register at the same time more than five public playground and recreational areas, the Application may be combined (e.g. in the MS Excel file), including all the information referred to in the Application.
If the possessor wishes to exclude the public playground and recreational area from the Register, it is necessary to prepare an application in a free format.
It is important that the Application/application is signed by the person with signatory power.
The following documents must accompany the Application/application:
• the power of attorney of the authorised representative if the application is submitted by the authorised representative;
• a contract from which flows the right of person to represent the association of persons without specific authorisation (in the case of mixed co-ownership status);
• if necessary, post-installation inspection report of playground and recreational area.
Payment for a service.
The service is provided free of charge.
Requesting a service remotely.
An Application/application may be submitted:
On the website Latvija.lv using an activated e-mail address.
The person shall send the Application/application and the attached documents by e-mail. The person shall certify the electronic copies of the Application/application and the documents attached with a secure electronic signature and time-stamp.
The person shall send the Application/application and the necessary documents by post.
On-site service request.
A person shall submit the Application/application and the necessary documents to CRPC personally.
To enter the premises of the CRPC a personal identification document is required.
Receiving the service remotely.
Information regarding the decision taken to include public playground and recreational area in the Register, to exclude from the Register or the confirmation of updating of information in the Register, person can receive in one of the following channels:
• on the portal www.latvija.lv;
• to the specified e-mail address;
• by letter sent to the legal address or the address of declared place of residence (in the case of a natural person).
Receiving of the service on the spot.
A letter in reply regarding the decision taken by CRPC may be received personally on the spot on arrival in the CRPC. It will be necessary to certify the identity presenting an official identity document, as well as, if necessary, to present a power of attorney (authorised representative) or a contract (person representing an association of persons).